Friday, 28 October 2011

The start - Make up bag

Hello lovelies!


Welcome to my blog. My name is Casey, but I go by Chieri.


This blog is about the life of a natural beauty blogger. I love make up, and trying out new brands, styles and upcoming products. Even though I'm fond of make up I've never be someone to wear fake eyelashes, fake tan or hair extensions.  I love natural beauty.


I'm starting this new blog with a 'what's in my travel make up bag' post. If you want to know more about me, read my 'mememe' page, or keep coming back to my blog to keep up on date with my life.


 Right now I'm visiting my parents in London, so my make up bag is limited to the bare things I need, so here they are:-





1)Benefit (Triple Performing Facial Emulsion):-I am in love with this product. With SPF15PA++ it looks after your skin more than most moisturising products. I always use this before I put my make up on, and it is a great base. It 'adds water into your skin.' This product is also oil free, which is good for a lot of skin types. It is £20, but what else can you expect from a Benefit product? I've always felt Benefit are a rather expensive brand that isn't worth the money. I bought this because I have dry skin, and hearing it added water into your skin seemed like it would be perfect for me to use all year round to keep hydrated.











2) Skin Therapy 3 in 1 Facial wipes:- These facial wipes are a bargain at £1. They moisturise your skin and do their job of getting rid of make up, without being harsh to your skin. They're PH balanced, and also tone your skin. In these tough economic times, these are a great buy. I have dry skin, and this product doesn't dry out my skin at all. 


2) Maybelline Eye Stuido Lasting Drama Gel Liner:- By far the best eyeliner I've bought. It is long lasting, and leaves a dramatic finish. The only downside to this product, is that, if you don't know how to apply gel eyeliner, it can take a bit of time to apply, and once you get used to using it, it's a blessing. I would defiantly encourage people to buy this product. I do love this product a lot more than Bobbi Brown's eyeliner. £8


3) Nivea Cream:- This cream is very thick, and oily. I use this as a mask more than a cream. My face gets dry, even more so in the winter. I put this cream, very thick all over my face and leave it on when I do the house work, and rub most of it in, having to remove some because it is so thick.
4)Benefit (boi-ing industrial strength concealer):- I love this concealer because it does cover everything, with a few flaws. It can look 'cakey,' if you put too much on, which is never a good look. It can dry your skin out a lot, so, I only use this under my eyes, and use a liquid concealer for all the other parts I want to cover on my face. It is very good at covering dark circles.  At £16 this is a bit pricey, but it is worth the money. It comes in three shades 01,02 and 02.


5) Cymex cream:- This is a white cream normally used to treat cold sores, but, in these cold winters it is very good as a base for dry lips. This is a very moisturising cream and I would advice anyone that has a problem with dry/sore/cracked lips to try. The price rang is from £1-£3 which is a very good price. It does last a long time and you only need to use a tiny bit at a time.












7)Garnier (Caffeine Anti dark Circles 2-in-1-Roll on):- I always use this product before I used the Boi-ing concealer under my eyes. Because Boi-ing makes your skin very dry, this product makes your skin more moisturised. Even though it is a concealer, it doesn't conceal enough for my liking. This is a quick and simple product for anyone that wants to quickly put their make up on in the morning. I do leave the cream on for a few minutes before I rub it in. 






Thank you all for reading my blog. I will be more reviews, and other topics later. 




All the opinions I've put in my blogs are my own, and have not been influenced by anyone involved in the products.


-C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment