Saturday, 31 December 2011

2012 Wishlist (Cosmetics)

First things first, Happy New year!


It's currently 4:15, and once again I can't sleep. I thought I'd start the first blog of the new year with a wish list of the new year. This wishlist will include cosmetics

Later on a will do a blog on wishlist that will include clothing/accessories, goals/hopes for 2012.


So, let's kick off with cosmetics!

First of all we have;

Accessorize With-Love merged busher
Price; £.500
Found; Accessorize's shop/online shop
Why; I love the look of this blusher! It's a gorgeous colour and would compliment my skin beautifully


GOSH Long Lasting Lip Marker


Price; £6.99
Colour; Pink
Found; Superdrugs/GOSH website.
Why; I was really torn between this product and the Max Factor Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint 05 Marshmallow. I'm going to try both products, but I mainly wanted to try a pen lip tint/marker and see how different they are to lipsticks (how long they last, how easy they are to apply etc...)


Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil



Price; £10.00
Found; Body shop store/online shop
Why; Since winter my skin has gotten more dry due to the weather, hopefully this product will add some much needed moisture to my face. I'm also on a hype with Vitamin E products seeing as my Vitamin E night cream worked so well.


Body Shop Lipscuff.


Price; £8.00
Found; Body shop store/online shop
Why; This stick 'get's your lips ready for colour' I'm really keen to try it out to see if the product really does what it says. Lips get dry in winter and summer, this little stick may be the answer to that problem!


Body Shop Neroli Jasmin Eau De Toilette

Price; £9.00
Found; Body shop store/online shop
Why; This isn't really a wish seeing as I've been using this perfume for years, but I LOVE it! the only downside it that it doesn't come in a bigger bottle. Everyone always uses this perfume if I get it out and spray myself when friends are around. I'll be doing a review soon! This product doesn't get the hype it deserves.




I don't have a lot of cosmetic wishes. Right now those are the products I want to check out, but I'm sure that list will grow with this. I'm still on the hunt for a perfect concealer, foundation and lipstick so my search will continue! 


-C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment