Friday, 30 December 2011

Superdrugs Vitamin E (Night cream) Review

This is the first ever night cream I've tried, so here is what I think of it...


Price
Normally: £2.99
Offer: £1.99

Type:

Normal to dry skin


What they say...

"12 hour moisturisation. Naturally sourced Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which not only revitalises and protects the skin, it also helps combat the damaging effects of free radicals and shields it against the environment. Dermatologically tested." (Description on the Superdrugs website)

Colour/feel...

This cream has a thick, white consistency. It feels very oily It doesn't take too long to let into the skin, and it makes your skin feel softer straight away. You don't need to put a lot of your skin either, which makes it last longer.



Smell...

It isn't stronger/overpoweringly scented. I have very sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate it at all. 

Other stuff...

The packaging is very simple, and that's reflected on with the price.  The product is BUAV approved and suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. Superdrug is also against animal testing. It contains Vitamin A, B, F, and H. The Vitamin E is naturally sourced.  


Overall...

I LOVE this product! It is the first night cream I've used and I'm glad I did. It feels amazing and makes your skin soft, and glowing when you wake up. I would advise anyone to use the product, and with the price you can't go wrong! My skin is very sensitive and gets dry at times, and this product makes my skin look more healthy. I can't wait to try out more from the Superdrug Vitamin E collection. The only downside to some people is having to put it on every night before you go to bed. It took me awhile to get into the swing of it, but it's worth it.


-C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment