It's that time of year again. It's the season to be jolly, even in these dark times.
- Cold weather
- Buying gifts (and going over drafted)
- Big comfy jumpers
- Hot chocolate and other delicious hot drinks
- Seeing friends and family
- Doing nice things for each other.
There's an endless list of things this season is about.
I am a big fan of Christmas! (Apart from the cold weather)
- Seeing family (Living 5hrs away from them is hard, it's nice to see them as often as I can)
- Festival of Light (Shown in the other blog)
- Yummy got drinks.
This year things will be different. It's Elijah's (My baby nephew's) first Christmas.
Here are some of what I love about Christmas...
Hope you're all enjoying the season!