Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Watch out hair!

Now, my hair is normally shiny and soft, but during the winter period it is hard to manage, I was looking through a health care shop and stumbled across this beauty...

I'm sure many of you have heard of John Frieda Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight, but seeing as this was £1 I thought I'd brave my hair through the unknown and see if it worked. I'll be honest, I have never heard of this brand before, so I went home to check out the reviews, but I found none.... This made me a little anxious to try this product on my hair.

Last night I decided to do so, the instructions were simple and as followed:-


  • Shampoo hair
  • Town dry
  • Apply all over hair
  • comb into hair
  • leave hair until fully try, and then style as you want
These were simple enough, so I did it. After my hair was dry, I looked at it and was worried at the poofyness of it. My hair didn't feel soft at all, and I got rather worried.

I set out brushing, and straightening my hair...

This was at 7:30am, now it's 18:10 and my hair looks beautifully soft, shiny and easy to manage.

Now for a bit of science. This product contains 'Panthenol' also known as Pro-Vitamin B5, is the most frequently added active ingredient to hair care products. It improves the condition of damaged hair, reduces the formation of split ends and gives the hair long-lasting moisturizer and shine.

You can use from 8-10 applications, so I'll continue to use it, and update you with my findings!  

-C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment