Thursday, 5 January 2012

2010 Favorites!

All of these products I would recommend to anyone


Night cream


It has to be Superdrugs Vitamin E Night Cream! I love this product.  





Day cream


Nivea. LOVE this stuff!




All over body cream



I have used this for years! It is so creamy and makes your skin feel and smell amazing!


Foundation

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. My perfect foundation



Body oil



Smells and feels great again! It sinks into the skin fast and leaves a chocolaty after scent.


Blusher


Accessorize merged blusher. Perfect combo of colour and shine. Love this sooo much!


Mascara

Colossal mascara This mascara has loads of bristles so you coat every lash without it clumping.

Perfume


The Body Shop Neroli Jasmin Eau De Toilette. This has the most amazing smell! Whenever I wear it I get compliments and my friends always want to use some.




-c xo




1 comment:

  1. Nivea and Palmer's is definitely a brand that I completely trust. They work great! I also like the Colossal mascara. I actually finished a whole tube of it. I need to go buy some more.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete