Saturday, 7 January 2012

Bits and Bobs

Thought I'd add different sections into this post.
So, to start off with, here is what I'm drinking tonight;


Unfortunately I still can't drink so I'm on non alcoholic drinks.


Had a lovely day with Hannah and Natalie catching up. Went to Parish and has Nachos, later we went to Costa Coffee for Hot Chocolates.



Key Lime Pie! Saw them today shopping and couldn't help myself. They're sooo yummy!




This is the future tattoo I want on my hand. Though, being on my hand the colour will fade faster and will risk getting future jobs.





I Love Jelly Babies! Always have, always will.


I'm an artist. I always will be.


Me from 2009 - now.


Me in 2009



Me in 2009

Me in 2010


Me in 2010

Me in 2010 (pretty drunk)

2011

2011





Currently reading....




Book trailer.









1 comment:

  1. Hello dear.just found your blog,i must say that.its pretty awesome!! your an inspiration.i'm a follower now.hope u can take time to share some love by following me back,if u like,xoxox..
    http://mitchinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete