Sunday, 8 January 2012

Blehhh

Won't be a long post today. Went out with a few friends last night and had my first hangover today, so all day I've been ill and in bed.








Very drunkish pictures. I also ended up losing my bank card which is great! Even though there were some downsides to drinking so much, I had an amazing time.



So, what do you do when you're hungover? 
This is what I did.


As soon as I woke up I drank lots of water! 
Had some pain killers
Had a hot bath
Ate Jacket potato, Chicken and lettuce
Drink peppermint tea
Lay and bed and sleep for as long as you can.


That was pretty much my day, and when I woke up I felt fine.
After waking up I decided to make some stuffed peppers



And after has some yummy Lemon Sorbet




Hope you all had a good weekend. 

-C xo



No comments:

Post a Comment