Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Review.


Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation.



Price; £10

Type; All skin types

What they say; Bourjois new Healthy Mix fruit-therapy correcting concealer smoothes away dark circles and imperfections for a visibly rested and radiant look.
Its exquisite and glide-on formula blends onto the skin for a natural result, with no marks. Available in 3 natural anti-dull complexion shades, to re-boost the complexion's radiance Dermatologically tested.
Colour; #52 (Vanilla)
Feel; Smooth light liquid 
Smell; Vanilla (Smell lasted 1-3hrs)


This is an image of the cream on my hand before it was blended in, and the next image is of the left 'blob' blended in


This colour blended effortlessly with my skin! I was a little bit skeptical about trying a foundation with a scent on, but it doesn't irritate my skin at all! I have dry irritable skin and this product didn't make it dry or irritated 

This product does say 16hrs but it's more like 10hrs, if it's raining, you may want to apply again...If you put finishing powder on it can last up to 12hrs but due to my skin type it would dry out my face.

It is a lightweight plastic bottle, and has a pump.

I applied this 3 times before it looked really 'cakey' 
This product left me with a semi-matte finish, but because I put Nivea on before, it gave my skin a dewy look which I loved! 

It really does feel weightless on your skin and leaves your skin feeling lovely and soft. It gives you a medium coverage which is more than enough! It covers little imperfections, though it doesn't get rid of dark circles 100% (I use a bit of Boi-ing Benefit under my eyes and the dark circles are 99.9% gone!)

This really is a perfect foundation for me! I tried a lot of foundations in the past and they all didn't work, or I couldn't find the perfect shade now I have! 



I would recommend this to anyone! 








Important advice!
For anyone with dry skin, I strongly advice to use Nivea cream.
Put it all over your face and leave on your face for 20 minutes before applying make up.
This makes your skin ready to have make up on it. I have not been paid to add this statement, I'm very passionate about this product. My mum and sister both use this.. Especially my sister before she puts her make-up on.




If you have dry skin, stay away from;

I cannot stress this enough! It will does dry skin NO good and will flake like a mother f'.



-C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment