Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Cheeky!

How to get gorgeous cheeks...


Start off with putting your blusher on, I use Accessorize's merged baked blusher (#5 sensation)





After that I put a blob of Benefits High Beam on my hand, and use my fingers to blend it into my cheeks to give a glowing natural shine.



Blusher and High Beam



You can also use things like;



Technic's High Lights is a cheap alternative to Benefits High Beam.


Avon colour trend chill out face illuminator.




Jemma Kidd,  Dual Illuminator Creme Highlighter and Shimmer Dust 


All these will give you a beautiful natural shine.



Left: Accessorize blusher
Middle: Benefits High Beam
Right: Avon Face illuminator.





I'm addicted to these!




Lunchtime snack! Even though I'm only 7 stone, I'm very healthy with what I eat. This was an amazingly simple jacket potato and salad snack.


-c xo



No comments:

Post a Comment