Thursday, 26 January 2012

Love, drugs and other stuff!

Right now I'm meant to be sitting in a classroom, but unfortunately I'm sick, and honestly feel soo tired I can't do anything, so until midday I've been resting in bed. 

The downside to living alone, is that even if you're sick, you still have to get up and do things! Even though I'm procrasting right now, later on today I intend to go out and get some fresh lemons and medicine.

People ask if there is anyway to get rid of a cold, no, there isn't! Best thing you can do is rest, drink a lot of liquids and have medicine, but this will only aid in stopping, not actually stop the virus!


'Feed a cold and starve a fever'

'Until now, most doctors and nutritionists have rejected the idea as a myth. But Dutch scientists have found that eating a meal boosts the type of immune response that destroys the viruses responsible for colds, while fasting stimulates the response that tackles the bacterial infections responsible for most fevers.'


So, how do you make yourself feel better, even if your cold isn't better?

Lay in bed, with ice cream wrapped up nice and warm watching your favorite movie!
Have a nice warm relaxing bath.
Have a nice cup of hot, fresh Lemon juice.
Eat feel good food! Strawberries, apples, fruit and veg!
Instead of putting make up on, put a face mask on!
Relax and slum around in your pj's.

Hope you're all doing well and feel great!




'Love; Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness'

I'm not one for the Bible, but I do believe this saying about love. Even though I feel rubbish, I still love my fiance, no sickness will ever take that away.




I love these!




Can't wait for it to be summer.



The pain of a writer.

I will always say my opinions. No one can sew my fingers closed. No one can stop them writing the worlds of my mind. We all have a story to say. I know people say 'we're unique just like everyone else' but we are unique. Our life experiences make us unique and I will not be silent, I will not stop telling people my story, my life experiences, because those stories make me who I am, they make me unique. I may look like you, but my fingerprints are unique, and they write my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment