Sunday, 29 January 2012

Super-Moisturiser!

Due to me being sick, I have lacked in my daily moisturising, so I decided to make a Super-Moisturiser. 


In this super-moisturiser it has:-

  1. Vaseline Essential Moisture (Daily body lotion)
  2. I love... Chocolates and Oranges
  3. I love...Cocoa and Shea Butter
  4. Girligo (Soap and Glory)
  5. Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula
  6. The Righteous Butter (Soap and Glory)
  7. Triple Performing emulsion (Benefit)
  8. Oilatum Cream
  9. Palmers moisturising body oil
  10. Johnson's Baby Oil
Putting all these together will make it hard for the formula to sink in, so We have a magic thing called 'cling film'


Put a generous helping of the formula all over your legs/arms.



After putting it all over (You can blend it in or not) 

After you've done that, wrap the cling film around your arm or leg (You could try around your body but I wouldn't advise it!)


Leave it over night and wake up with soft, amazing smelling skin!
You can also use cling film with normal moisturiser as well.

Enjoy!


-C xo


No comments:

Post a Comment