Monday, 2 January 2012

Tattoos and Piercings!

Another passion of mine. I'm trained to do piercings, and I've done a few tattoos before, so, I thought I'd show you some of my piercings/tattoo;




Wrist
I've had my wrist pierced twice in the past 3 years.
I no longer have this piercing.


This is the first one I got. (I was bored in class and decided to draw on my wrist)


This picture was taken just after my second piercing was done. It looks very swollen here.



Navel
I've has my belly pierced for 7 years now.
I still have this piercing.



Hip
I've had my hip pierced twice in 4 years.
I still have this piercing


This is the first time I got my hip pierced.


This is the piercing I currently have now.

Lips
I had these piercings for 5 years and took them out a year ago.
I no longer have these piercings


Handweb
I only got this piercing in high school to get out of PE. I lasted about 2 weeks
(Sorry about no image - Go go google if you want to see)
I no longer have this piercing


Tongue
I got this piercing 3 years ago
Still have this piercing




TATTOO!

I only have one tattoo but I hope to get a lot more in the future. 



I believe 100% that we need to have good to have bad. I love the philosophy and I'm a Taoist. 
I got this tattoo to show my love for this incredibly old philosophy.


I've also had my ears pierced twice (As in two holes in each lobe) but I haven't got a picture!

I think it's safe to say I've had more than my share of piercings in my life.  During my high school years I did rebel and had a lot of them :S







-C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment