Wednesday, 4 January 2012

What's my philosophy?

To live your life! As far as we are aware (depending on what we believe) we only have one life, so make the most out of it! Even if we have more than one, I doubt we will meet the same people again so if you really love your friends and family, make them proud and make yourself proud of what you do!

Love. Love yourself, your life and the people in your life. We all have 'haters' in our life, but as long as we make the good things count for more than the bad, that's all that matters. I love my friends, family and a certain someone.

Laugh! It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, so why not smile? 

I wish I could have got 'learn' on there as well but I couldn't. 
By learn I don't mean education wise, I mean every way! Learn from mistakes, learn who is good and bad in your life, Learn to love, laugh and live your life.
Life is what you make of it. I believe we wasn't made for a purpose, we make our own purpose.



-C xo


2 comments:

  1. This is so ture...very beautiful write up...nice blog...thanks for stopping by my blog.
    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really beautiful post, it made me smile and i totally agree with everything you said. i've decided to let go of all the negative things in my life and just focus on the beautiful things life has to offer. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete