Monday, 20 February 2012

20-02-12

Hey people! I realise this has become more of a diary than a blog, so I'm going to turn that around...Maybe.
So seeing as i spent the day in meetings, and doing work I thought I'd get myself an edible treat. Tbh. I didn't even want it! I was paying by card and had to spend over £20 to use my card, so I picked up the first thing by the counter, and it was this.





So today I went out and picked up some goodies.

Dentex Easy white. I picked this up for £1.99 It's meant to be an immediate brush on tooth whitener.





Shine tonic! My hair is shiny anyway, but I always love using shine products to make it better.

This is the glass hand blown necklace my fiance got me. It always 'always' engraved in it. I think it's beautiful.:-


Announcement:-

Next I will be trying out Tooth powder, Easy White tooth whitener and Tooth Paste

The products I will use is

  • Eucryl tooth powder
  • Easy White Tooth Whitener
  • Pearl Drops Whitening tooth paste. 

I'll let you all know how it goes!




No comments:

Post a Comment