Wednesday, 8 February 2012

2True 3-in-1 Concealer

3-in-1 Concealer;


Shades;

Shade 1, 2 and 3 (From left to right) As you can tell these are for more pale skinned people, which I love because I have a pale skin, and I normally concealers turn out too orange for me.

What they claim;

Boost skin radiance with this multi-purpose skin brightener that contains reflective properties and ‘light magnification’ to reduce the appearance of blemishes, fine lines and dark areas of the skin. Available in three shades.

Peoples rating;



Rating: 4.0/5 (32 votes cast)




Where to buy;

You can buy this product at Superdrug for only £1.99 or 3 for £4.99





What I think of the product;

I bought this product ages ago because of the shade colours, hoping it wouldn't turn my skin orange. It didn't turn my skin orange, but I did end up buying shade 2 and 3 because it was so hard to tell what colour would be best for my skin type.  It was okay to start out with, once I got the correct colour, I used it daily but it started to dry my skin out after using it for two weeks, now I just go without any concealer because my new Healthy Mix foundation hides everything a concealer would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment