Saturday, 11 February 2012

Daily Make up...

First I start off with Nivea, and leave it on for 20 minutes before putting foundation on. (I always start off with Nivea. If you have dry skin I HIGHLY recommend it) Secondly I use Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. Next I put Maybelline Colossal Mascara on. Finally I use Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Balm.




This is normally my day-to-day make up during the day, sometimes I add Accessorizes half baked blusher, but it depends what I'm doing that day. If you don't like the idea of waiting 20 minutes for the Nivea to dry, you can be doing other stuff like eating breakfast or doing your hair.



Nivea - 30ml - £1
50ml - £1.99
200ml £4.99



Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - £9.99


Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara - £7


Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Balm - £2


Round up all the numbers it's roughly 
£24



-C xo




No comments:

Post a Comment