Sunday, 19 February 2012

Face and Body Favorites.





These are my all time favorites!




Day cream:-


(Classic Nivea cream. I think everyone that has dry skin should use it. I know it's thick and can be a pain in the ass, but if you put it on and leave for 2-0 minutes before doing your make up, it stops your face dying out!)


Night Cream:-


(Superdrug's Vitamin E Night Cream. This cream is so amazing! I love it. It makes your skin amazingly soft and keeps it smooth all night long, which is perfect when you don't have time to moisturiser in the morning.)


Body Butter:-


(Palmers Cocoa Butter. This smells good enough to eat. It leaves your skin looking refreshed and soft. It's got an added bonus of Vitamin E, which is always a plus!)



Gel:-




(This is an amazing gel. If you've never tried gel before you should 100% try this. It's amazing and leaves your skin soft. It is amazing for people with dry skin.)


Oil:-


(Due to me not being able to use the light Aloe Vera spray, this is my back up! It seems to work just as well in a travel spray bottle. I know this is a babies product, but I love it! For anyone with sensitive skin baby products will be perfect for you! It also makes your skin amazingly soft extremely quickly.)


Body Lotion:-


(I honestly don't use this as much due to using the baby oil so much, but this is an amazing body lotion. It's got Vitamin E and A which is perfect for your skin.)


All these products are targeted at my skin which is classed as 'dry' and it's sometimes 'sensitive'. As you can tell I love Vitamin body/facial products.


Hope you enjoyed the post.
All these products I recommend to anyone with dry skin.


-C xo


No comments:

Post a Comment