Sunday, 19 February 2012

Yo, Ho.

Hey all Bloggers/Readers!

So, I just got back home, well, I say 'just' I've been out food shopping, and grabbed some goodies along the way. I had an amazing time in Oxford and came back with a beautiful glass blown heart necklace from my Handsome Fiance, and also a very cute T-shirt! Unfortunately I left my Johnson's light Aloe Vera spray there! This has to be the best oil I've EVER used. I can't find it anywhere, I think it was discontinued, so I had to buy the normal Aloe Vera body oil and buy a travel spray bottle so I can just spray it on.

I also got some Organic Aloe Vera Gel, which I'm excited to try out.

I'm developed a cold/fever over last night, so I'm feeling and looking rather dead.


I'll let you know how my new gel goes. Hopefully it will give the benefits it says it will.

Hope you've all had a good break, and will continue to enjoy next week as well!

I'm ready to grab some tea and food.

Next post may be later tonight.


-C xo

2 comments: