Friday, 25 May 2012

2 Topshop make up reviews - Natural look

I bought these two items ages ago, but I overlooked them SO much!



Lipstick - Innocent £8

When I first used this lipstick, I put it on so heavy, and it came out bright pink on my lips, so today I applied it really lightly, and it came out a beautiful natural pink colour. I love it so much! It reminds me of Mirror Shine Beehive, but it's more matte, and you can make it more bright depending on how you like it.

This is really beautiful and I'm going to wear it more. It was so disappointing when I bought it, but now I love it. I'm going to wear it more and more now.




Cheeks - luminescence £10

This was another product I greatly overlooked. When I first bought it, I didn't have a buffing brush, so I felt like it was too heavy on my cheeks, now I use my buffing brush and it looks gorgeous. It gives me a natural blush to my cheeks! I will keep wearing this. I think I like it over my Natural collection blusher. I'm going to have to try all my over blushers now and do reviews of them buffed out more. I may come to love some of them. 





Top is the lipstick, it does look heavy there, if you apply lightly it's amazing
Bottom is the 'multiple' again, you need to buff it in so it's more light, and it looks so natural.


-C xo

2 comments:

  1. I bought a topshop cream blush this week (my first ever topshop make-up purchase) and I am so pleased with it1 I love the lipstick colour, so maybe that will be my next purchase!
    Hope you're well!
    Hannah x confessioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any of their blushers. I might pop into there and get one. The lipstick is gorgeous. It's my new day to day lipstick.

      Thank you ^_^ Hope you're having a great weekend. x

      Delete