Saturday, 26 May 2012

5 minute natural make up (literally)

This is the perfect make up routine if you're in a rush, or you want something light to wear on a warm day.


1:- I start off applying Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer over my 'problem areas' I use my Real Techniques foundation brush to apply this. I'm shade 


2:- I then apply Collection 2000 shine away compact powder all over my face. I'm in the shade 'light' I apply this with my Real Techniques Buffing brush.


3:- Next you put a lip balm on to prep your lips, I use one with an SPF...Next I lightly put on Topshop's Innocent lipstick on.


4:- Next I put on Maybelline Colossal volume express mascara. 


5:- Finally I use Urban Decay 'Dew me' (This is optional) 



This can take a lot less time than5 minutes depending on how fussy your skin is.



-C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment