Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Big ass haul (Mixture!)


The body shop Neroli Jasmin body mist. 
I love this! I just ran out so I decided to get another. I will keep buying this! It's gorgeous.


Vitamin E face mist
I got this to just before I go to bed because I'm too lazy to put night cream on.


The body shop plum lip balm

This smells lovely! I can't wait to give to give it a try. I'm a sucker for lip balm


The body shop lip scruff

I do love Lush's lip scrub, but I'm too lazy to do it often. I wanted to compare it to this lip scruff. 

Ted baker Body spray

I love this! It is gorgeous. It's only £3 as well! I'm going to keep this in my bag as my go to body spray. 


Boots Natural collection face mask in Wild Strawberry

Pregnancy is an excuse to pamper yourself! Thought I'd give this a try.


Natural collection eyeshadow in crushed walnut

I bought this to try see if it'd be better on my eyebrows than a pencil.



Natural collection lipstick in Cranberry

I loved the colour so I thought I'd give it a try! I can't wait to try it it


Yankee Candle in Cinnamon Stick

My first Yankee buys. Can't wait to try it. 






Divergent! I bought this because another Blogger said it was an amazing book.


Mints a plenty!

Being pregnant I have sickness a lot, so I'm hoping one of these mints make me feel better.



Milkybar buttons, because I can only have milk chocolate.



Black tank top and clothes roller

Being pregnant and not knowing how big I'll grow I need to be careful what I buy, this top is good because it's baggy and can accommodate a growing bump 

No comments:

Post a Comment