Monday, 21 May 2012

Delays

Hey everyone.

I know I haven't really been posting! I am starting to do mini reviews again.

*Sob story warning*

I have had really bad morning sickness the only place I feel better is in bed, and  I have a desktop computer, not a laptop so that isn't good when you feel sick all the time you're writing.

I am trying to get reviews done - I have added some more things to my 'blog list' that will come about soon.

I'm really sorry for not posting in ages!

I will try do some day by day and at least have a weekly post. I know it may seem like it doesn't take a lot of energy to do posts - but when you feel like you have a 24/7 hangover, it does knock 10 bells out of you.

-c xo

1 comment:

  1. hope you feel better soon! Just rest up because when baby comes rest will be a luxury! Use this time to plan some great blogs!
    Hannah x confessioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete