Tuesday, 8 May 2012

High end make up - is it worth it?

My opinion so far, no!


Mac products I own:-
1 sheer tone blusher
1 Mineralized blusher
1 pressed powder
2 lip sticks
3 lip glosses

Not the biggest collecting in the world, but the totaled £127

The only thing I wear out of them is the lip glosses. I bought Mac Shy girl because so many people love it - I thought it was far too peachy for me!

I don't know, maybe I'm just too fussy about what I wear.

I have every Benefit blush, and I only like Coralista, the only bronzer - Hoola.

I own Benefit concealers, eyeliners, moisturizers and none of them do it for me...apart from porefessional, but I get the same effect of porefessional that I get with Revlon photoready perfecting primer.

Frankly, I wear more lower end products than high end, because they work so much better for me.

The only high end this I wear day to day is Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, and sometimes Urban Decay Dew me setting spray.

The only high end products I've been happy with so far is NARS. I love the multiple I have, and the duo eye shadow. I'm tempted to get a blusher to see if that works out well, maybe even the bronzer.

In sumary, so far the high end products I've bought aren't worth the money. Mac and benefit are far too high priced for what I feel they did for me. If you pay that price, they should make you feel amazing, and they make me feel horrible - even when applying things really naturally.


No comments:

Post a Comment