Wednesday, 30 May 2012

May favorites!

Yes, it's that time of the month again every is doing their favorites, so here's mine!

Note:- There isn't a lot this month. I haven't really been buying a lot of products, so there hasn't been any big changes from last month.


Benefit Dandelion Blusher

I love this so much in the few days I've had it! It's really beautiful and perfect for a very light natural blusher. I think this colour would only be perfect for more paler people. I'm not 100% pale, but it works fine on my skin tone. I really wanna find a dupe for this so I don't have to spend so much money on it.



The Body Shop Vitamin E face Mist

I use this everyday now after I've put my moisturiser on. It makes my face a lot softer and allows make up to go on better. I do sometimes use this for when I go to bed, but half the time I nod off without meaning to, so I hardly use it for nighttime. 


Trevor Sorbie Beautifully Straightened 

My hair is thanking me so much for buying this again! I've been meaning to buy it for months, so I bought two. I've been using the John Frieda Frizz ease heat defense spray, but that wasn't helping my hair at all! I think EVERYONE should go to Boots and buy this. It's cheap, (£5 if I remember correctly) and it is amazing for your hair. It protects up to 230 and makes your hair soft and shiny, it's also the first day my hair has stayed straight for more than one day without using the John Frieda 3 days straight.



Palmers Cocoa Butter Moisturising Lip Balm

With the hot weather, I changed my Body Shop Born Lippy balm with this. This lip balm has a perfect extra with SPF 15, so it's doing my lips some good...I do have Jack Black with SPF 25, but I don't think that's needed unless it's melting hot. This does the job, keeps my lips soft, protected and it smells nice. It isn't sticky, and doesn't leave any colour on your lips. It does last a long time, even if you're like me and have a drink of water every 10 minutes.



Topshop Lipstick in Innocent.

This has been my perfect natural lip colour for May! I love it so much. I think it's a more matte colour of Beehive. You do need to apply it more lightly, or buff it into your lips if you don't want it bright pink. I will use this throughout Summer. I think I've finally found my perfect matte natural colour.





Chocolate Masque

This looks and smells just like chocolate. I used it a few weeks ago, as it said it was for normal - dry skin, so I hoped it wouldn't irritate my skin, and it hasn't! You're meant to use it one a week, which I think I'm going to stick to. It leaves my skin soft, doesn't break me out, and after using it once, it was lovely and refreshing. Make up seems like a routine for me, but I think using this once a week, will obviously be a routine, but I'll enjoy it so much more! You get so much in these packs, you can use it with a friend, or try save it and use it again yourself.

-C xo



1 comment:

  1. Dupe for the dandelion could be w7 candyfloss box blusher check it out xx

    ReplyDelete