Thursday, 24 May 2012

Summer beauty essentials




No7 Stay perfect in Stand Back

Bright colours are IN this summer! If you don't feel comfortable with bright colours, go for a bright nail varnish! I love this colour. Boots now have the No7 deals so grab it while you can! 


Mac Mineralize Skin finish in Redhead

I love this as a high light! It's gorgeous. It goes perfectly with Nature Perfect - Peach Melba Blusher. This is my first powder high light, I'm loving it over my NARS multiple and Jemma Kidd high light!




Natural Collection blusher in Peach Melba

This is my perfect natural blusher! I love it! It's a matte finish so no sparkles - which I find annoying in a blusher. This was only £1.99 - I think it's amazing for the price and I'll keep buying it.



Lip scrub - The body shop and Lush

With the heat, it's always good to prep your lips before putting anything on them. I favor The Body shop over Lush. It's like a lipstick, and smells like mint. You can't eat it after, but it is amazing.


Lip tint - The body shop and me me me

I say lip tint, because I don't use it for cheeks. I actually hate it for cheeks. This is good if you wanna add colour to your lips, but you don't want the colour to melt like lip tints may.



Natural lips - ELF, Mac and 17 mirror shine

The colours are Rosy Raisin, Shy Girl and Beehive. 

I think natural lips are gorgeous for the summer. It looks fresh and natural. I love natural make up.


Lip balms with SPF

Sleek pout polish, Jack black, Palmers and Soft Lips. Protecting your lips is a must for summer, as the rest of your skin. 


Face mists - The Body shop and Urban Decay

I use both of these daily to help me feel fresh. You can use The body shop for setting make up as well as the Urban decay. It's great for keeping your make up in place in the hot weather, and makes you feel fresh.


Royal Jelly and Pure Honey Sugar Scrub

It's important to look after all parts of your body. I've tried Soap and Glory scrubs, and I think this is so much better than a lot of the stuff I've ever used. The best thing about Sugar scrubs, you can make it at home, and it can be 100% free and better for you skin.



Hair care! L'oreal and Schwarzkopf

Keeping your hair gorgeous is something else you need to do with the heat. I love both of these sprays. L'Oreal elvive full restore 5 conditioning spray leaves my hair feeling soft and looking amazing, and Schwarzkopf makes my hair look and feel silky soft!









With the heat, it's nice to have light meals that fill you up, but don't add on to the heat. Tuna salad and pasta are amazing for the summer time.

-C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment