Friday, 25 May 2012

Sunny livin'

Hello lovelies!

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot. I haven't been buying any form of make up - unless I need it. I've been very food focused recently!

Here is a product I've had for months and I've only just realised is amazing:-


Topshop cheeks in luminescence for £10. I love this more than NARS. I use it on my cheeks and use my Samantha Chapman buffing brush which leaves a lovely blush. I only tried it today with my buffing brush and I'm in love with it.


Here is a swatch of the beauty. It isn't too shiny, but it's lovely. I use my Avon chill out face illuminator as a slight high light, and it is a lovely summer natural look. Next time you're in Topshop buy it! I think it's pretty expensive for a shop brand, but it's really good and so much better than NARS



My sickness comes and goes, but I need to watch what I eat with the little one.


What I've been LOVING is 


So yummy!!! I've made 2 today already!

They are so much lighter than having sandwiches. 

You can put anything inside them

I've had one with Chicken and salad, and one with just salad in...(I know they aren't wrapped up)





They're perfect for summer, and also being pregnant. They're light, and don't over fill you so you feel sick, they're light, quick and you can have so many things in them! I LOVE them more than any form of subway.

I know shops sell them for over £2....Why when you can make it yourself! I like knowing what I'm eating, and with these I know.



No comments:

Post a Comment