Monday, 14 May 2012

Love/hating


What I'm loving:-


The body shop Vitamin E face mist. £8

If you don't want to go to the trouble of putting night cream on, put this by your bed and have a quick spray before you sleep. It leaves your skin so soft. I love it as it doesn't irritate my skin. It also says it's great for setting make up. I haven't used it for that yet but I will soon. 


Real technique brush set £21.99

I wasn't fond on the brushes I bought yesterday, so I got some different ones! I do love these though. My favorite is the buffing brush (Seen below). I'll test them out and update you.





(Buffing brush!)







Yankee candle black cherry tart £1.99

This smells beautiful and leaves the scent in the room after it's been used! I love all the Yankee tarts I've bought so far, and I'll continue to buy them! If you buy the tarts, you do need to wait a while before you get any smell from them, but once they turn to liquid they smell amazing.

What I've hated:- 



Boots natural collection face mask in wild strawberry

As soon as I put this on I washed it off. I don't have highly sensitive skin, but this literally burned!




No comments:

Post a Comment