Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Baby post!


 This is our latest scan. The baby is due on Christmas Eve. It was so lovely seeing the baby again. I'm currently 13 weeks, and a few days gone.






I got my 'Mum to be' pack a few days ago, and this is what it included. 


A sample of Sudocrem

This mini sample is so cute. I was going to use Sudocrem before getting the sample, but now I can keep the little tub in the nappy bag. It holds 10g's.


Fairy non bio fabric softeners 

I don't think I'll use this. It was nice having a sample, but I'm keeping to softeners I already use.


Pampers sensitive wipes and new born nappy

I've already opened the nappy, it think it's so cute how small they are! 






It's important you have your 5 a day, pregnant or not. Here's what I love to eat when it's warm or cool outside.



Blueberries 



Vegetable Sushi



Pink Lady Apples



All of these things are very healthy and yummy!


2 comments:

  1. How exciting!! :)

    http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Congratulations :)

    Have to let us know what stretch mark products you use

    http://pourmoi1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete