Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Beauty Buys.


Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Buff

I heard this is really good for rosacea. I do have very light rosacea on my cheeks, and it bothers me a lot. I'm really excited to try this. Right now I'm mixing Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua and Bourjois Healthy mix foundation, as one foundation, and I use a powder over the top. I'm loving this! I actually wrote this post at 2pm when I got home from shopping, and I put this foundation on at 3pm, it's now 4hrs later and it still looks perfect! I'm going to try it for a while and then do a review on it.


Neutrogena Multi-defense Day moisturiser.

I've never tried the brand before, this looked really good and with the added SPF 25 it's great for summer.


Just4mums stretch mark oil

I know Bio oil is really good and all that jazz, but I wanted to try this product! It looks really good with all the oils it has in it. I'll report back later.




No comments:

Post a Comment