Monday, 25 June 2012

Make up travel bag

Hello Lovelies.

I'm still currently in London. I'm only staying for 5 days, then I'm heading back up North for Thursday, for a 1hr meeting, and heading back to London. Annoying, I know!

Here's the make up I have with me:-

Primer(s):-

  • Benefit's Porefessional - Sample size
  • Benefit's That Gal - Sample size

Concealer(s):-

  • Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
  • Benefit's Boi-ing Concealer

Foundation(s):-

  • Revlon ColorStay
  • Collection 2000 Shine Away Compact Powder

Blusher(s):-

  • Elf Contouring blush and Bronzing Powder
  • Natural Collection blush - Peach Melba
  • Rimmel London soft colour blush

Highlighter(s):-

  • Nars - The Multiple - Luxor

Lip(s):-

  • Palmers Lip Balm
  • Topshop Lipstick - Innocent
  • Collection 2000 Cream Puff - Cotton Candy 1
  • Collection 2000 Cream Puff - Fairy Cake 3
  • MUA - shade 10

Eye(s):-

  • MUA eyeliner in black
  • MUA eyeliner in brown
  • Benefit's Bad Gal - Sample size

No comments:

Post a Comment