Monday, 11 June 2012

Reviews, Back again and London!

Hello, Everyone!

Today has been a nightmare starting with a 7hr trip back up North. I had a guy taking pictures of me while I was asleep... I didn't travel with any friends or family, but luckily there was a lovely woman sitting across from me, and she basically shouted at him.

So, I'm back home where I do most of my bloggin'.

When I got back I found these little beauties:-


These are the Eco Tools travel kit! They're so cute. 

I can't wait to give them a try/review.

Non-make up products I brought to London:-



Urban Decay 'Dew me' setting spray

I just used this to set my make up. I only used it once though, as I didn't wear a lot of make up throughout the week.


Nivea soft

I know you may be asking, 'why is she taking so much,' well, I use the tube for all over my body, minus face, and the thinner tub cream as a moisturiser before I put my make up on.


Nivea roll on and spray

Nothing special. Just the roll on and spray that I use.


Icare make up removal pads and The Body Shop Vitamin E face mist


These are just simple make up removal wipes. They're a small packet, and you get a lot in them. The second thing is Vitamin E Face Mist, I spray this on my face after I use Nivea, and more I put my make up on for added softness.



Shockwaves texture gum, and Toni&Guy firm hold hairspray

I bought the texture gum for my brother to try out with his new hair. He wanted me to style it and I love this stuff when I had short hair. I LOVED the Toni&Guy hair spray, until this morning when it decided to down pour in London. Even when I had an umbrella, my hair still frizzed up.



S&G Greatest Scrub of all and Simple's Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser

These are the two skin care products I use on my face apart from the moisturiser, face mist and sometimes my chocolate face mask. Neither of these products harm my skin and they don't irritate it in any way. I always take these away with me to help me keep my skin soft.


Trevor Sorbie Beautifully Straightened

I LOVELOVELOVE this product! My hair also loves it a lot. It's done nothing buy good things, and it's a must have for winter and summer hair. I'm going to review this soon. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. It's amazing.


Reviews - Coming soon!


  • Eco Tools brushes
  • Revlon Photoready perfecting primer
  • Benefit Bluffdust
  • Healthy Mix concealer
  • Benefit Erase Paste
  • Benefit minin blusher reviews - Coralista, Bella Bamba, Dandelion, Thrrrob and Hoola 
  • No7 Skin Illuminator



No comments:

Post a Comment