Saturday, 9 June 2012

Update, projects and more!

Hello to all you lovely people!

Updates


I hope you're all having an amazing holiday. I'm nearing the end of my stay in London, to finish my final term before moving back to the big city! I'm leaving on Monday, which I'm dreading.

I've finally hit my 12 weeks! So I'm a third of the way to being a mummy. We have a scan on the 18th so you'll all be able to see our peanut again. I also have a new baby cousin called Jessica, who was born on Saturday. I was gutted that I couldn't get a picture, I may have to steal my brothers camera to snag a picture when I go to say goodbye tomorrow.

I'm also going to try and make my blog more well known amongst the blogging world! I've had a few ideas to gain more awareness, and will be enforcing those plans shortly.



Project pan!


I'm starting 'project pan' again. I'm really excited about it this time. I feel like I have everything I need, but I'm still craving a lot of things. For those who don't know what project pan is, for me, it's not buying anything, skin care, make up or hair care till I run out of that certain item, but, I may say I won't re buy it until I use all my lips balms, thought that would be more annoying to buy everything again.


Cravings


BareMinerals Original Foundation.

I've got Hannah to thank for this craving! She's a lovely girl, and has an amazing blog you should check out here. I asked her to review this, of which she did, and I haven't thanked her for yet. I'm so tempted to buy this, but with project pan, I can't do it until I run out, luckily I've hit pan already on mine, so I'm very close to getting this beauty.



-C xo

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad my review was helpful! I tried to be as in depth as possible.
    Thanks for the shout out! I'm with you on more blog awareness for my little slice of the Internet! I've just goined most of the social networks to get out there!
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete