Friday, 29 June 2012

What I'm Loving


Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Fairy Cake 3

I love natural beauty, and I'm normally a natural lipstick/balm lover, but I'm loving this right now! I don't apply it very heavily, but if you put a bit on, and then use your finger to apply it all over your lips, it gives them a lovely more natural colour but still with an added pop. With this being creamy, rather than the texture of an applied lipstick, you can apply more and have more control of the colour.

Top tip:- If you're worried about wearing bright  lipsticks, apply them lightly and you can always rub them into your lips to tone them down. 





Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer

The reason why I love this is because it's a 'dupe' of Benefits Porefessional. I say 'dupe' because it is a light pink colour rather than a skin toned colour, but it works just like Porefessional for a fraction of the price. I will keep using this, and continue to buy it as it does everything a primer should do and more. 




NARS The Multiple Luxor

I have a love/hate relationship with this. I find sometimes it makes my skin dry (I only apply it to my cheek bones) but it still sometimes makes that bit of my skin dry. I do love my Mac Mineralized Skin Finish over this because it's a powder and doesn't dry my skin out. I took this to London with me for my 5 day stay over, and it was amazing. 





Benefit's Boi-ing Concealer

This is another love/hate relationship product. I use this under my eyes after applying the Lasting Perfection Concealer, as this makes the concealer last longer. I don't apply it to other parts of my skin as it drys my out. Even though I was colour matched for this shade (#2) I feel it's too dry for my skin, and I was matched in the  winter :S





No comments:

Post a Comment