Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Loving, Hating, Trying and Craving.

Loving;




Chocolate Masque

I LOVE this product. I will never use another face mask again. It's perfect for my skin and it's so hydrating. The chocolate smell is so delectable.


Hating;



Maybelline dream mousse concealer

This product is horrid. It doesn't conceal and clings to dry skin. It's as bad as the dream matte mousse foundation.

Trying;



MUA BB cream

I'm realy unsure about this product. It is more thick than the foundations that I'm used to. I'm giving it a few week test, but we'll see how that turns out in time.

Craving;



The body shop all in 1 bb cream

Can't wait for this to come out in August! It looks amazing. It's said to adapt to your skin, and from the swatches it looks light and moisturising. Ekkk!



No comments:

Post a Comment