Monday, 2 July 2012

Re-trying products.

Good Morning (nearly afternoon).

This is just a quick update this morning. I'd thought I'd share with you the products I'm 're-trying.' I'm moving  back to London in August, so I've been trying products again, to see if I want to keep them or not.

I've been really surprised by what I've found out - These products have either been shoved in the make up draw without being tried, or I've tried them, and they weren't to my taste whenever I tried them.



Olay Complete Care touch of foundation

I have written a review of this product, and that was the 09.01.12, so it was a very long time ago. I read the review again, and I realised my main trouble with this was that it didn't give the coverage I wanted. I decided to give the product a try again because it didn't make my skin dry, it didn't irritate it, it was just the finish, and I thought if I added a little powder over the top, maybe the coverage would be perfect. (I'll do an updated review on this)



No7 Natural Blush in Soft Damson

I bought this blusher with my No7 voucher, and I just threw it into my blusher draw, and I didn't think about it. After reading a post, and this blush (but in mineral form) was mentioned, I thought I'd get it out and give it a try. It is a very compact blush compared to the mineral one, which I do love. I do have a love hate relationship with my blushers and bronzers, one day I love them, one day I hate them, so I give them a trial over a longer period of time now to see how they go.




Collection 2000 Cream Puffs

You may have noticed, the Fairy Cake 3 was in my 'What I'm Loving' post. I've decided to give them all a try again, because of how much I've loved using Fairy Cake when I've been in London. I don't think I'll be fond of the Powder Puff 2 colour, as it's the lightest colour, and it just looks very drying. I love the colours that they add to my lips, and Powder Puff isn't the colour I'm fond of, saying that I don't wear browns, so maybe I'll just try the Cotton Candy 1 and Fairy Cake 3 




No comments:

Post a Comment