Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Today's Beauty Buys;


Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser in Fair

I bought this product because my Olay Touch of Foundation is too dark, even though it's in the lightest shade possible. This is only £1.99 so it's sort giving it a try. The shade is a perfect match for me. I'm more than happy to use this on my good skin days.

The Beauty Parlour Lip Balm

This was only 99p, I was looking at the rest of the 'The Beauty Parlour' brand, and they're all very cheap, so I thought I'd give the lip balm a shot. It  has got a moisturiser to keep your lips feeling and looking soft, but the taste is too overwhelming for me. 



'Pampered' Just4Mums Nourishing Stretch Mark Cream

This is a steal at 99p! I bought this because it looked like a great buy to try out. It's got cocoa butter, shea butter and lots of other lovely oils that attracted me to the product. You get 150ml which is good for the price. It has no smell to it, and it isn't tested on animals. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment