Monday, 23 July 2012

Today's look;


This look gives me natural looking lips and complexion, but makes my eyes stand out.



Products used;

- Garnier Eye Roll-on
-Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
- Nars Kalahari Eyeshadow Duo
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash
- MUA Eyeliner in Rich Brown
- Jack Black Lip Balm in Grapefruit and Ginger


How I used Products;

Garnier - I use this product as an under eye concealer and on problem areas on my face
Collection 2000 - I use this on top of the Garnier roll on under my eyes for extra coverage
NARS - I use the darker shade (Right side) all over my eyelids to make my eyes stand out
Benefit - I use this on my top lashes
MUA - I use this on my lash line to add a more dark base to my lashes
Jack Black - I use this as a normal Lip Balm to keep my lips dry

No comments:

Post a Comment